Taking A Part Of Me

What is this I'm feeling --- my heart's slowly dying
They took a big part of me, making tears falling
I want to voice out my emotions, lash out my anger
But I'm pretty sure, no one would listen or understand me either.


No matter how I try to keep myself busy in toto
The deafening sound of silence still offers a sense of incognito
I can't help but shed tears because this is the only way
Comforting my heart's tantrums though it only lasts like a sun's ray.


I'm having sleepless nights, getting mournful mornings
No texts that would kiss goodnight before the time for dreaming
No alarm that would wake me up to start a beginning
The absence of my cellphone signaled an excruciating ending.


These fingers miss getting exhausted in pressing those pads
Staying late at night, waking up in morning with eye bags
Sweet thoughts from my significant others, no more can I read
I just want to sleep forever because longing just makes me bleed.


Though it seems shallow to anyone losing a cellphone
My life is inscribed in it --- in those messages, in every tone
Why do they have to inject it in my world's circulation
If in the nick of time, they'd take it away ejecting hesitations?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dula sa Likod ng Lente ng Buhay

Sing The Tune Of PEACE, Feel The Power Of HARMONY

How to unlove. . .