Just A Lip – Service (Just Words)

          So many promises have been pronounced but for many times they were nailed. So many his and hellos have been welcomed but for many times they were blotted out by goodbyes.So many stories have been shared together but for many times they were forgotten. So many love confessions have been spoken out but for many times they were not acted upon. So many sacred oaths have been prayed for but for many times they were not granted.
         
         So many times I have believed but for many times I was fooled. So many times I have trusted but for many times I was betrayed. So many times I have waited but for many times I was left out.
          
         So many words have been given lives but for many times they remained... "Just Words".
         
         With these things, multitude of people have been hurt but for many times they still believe, trust, hope, wait,expect, care, and love.
        
         Now, tell me what’s with these words that give us the sense of believing though in the first place, there is really no assurance to uphold?
         
         Hmmm, maybe because we are very much pleased hearing these endearing, sweet and thoughtful lines or maybe because we find comfort and ease whenever someone utters them.
         
         Tickled pink? I say, until when?
        
         Seems like seventh heaven fell on Earth? Diving on cloud nine?
       
         Ooops, that's not the end of the story!
      
         Interestingly enough, maybe because the person who conferred those words is special and we placed too much trust and confidence to them. But the reality is we can never find happiness, comfort and ease no matter how heaven it feels like to hear promises nor how special that someone who brought life those words is because promises just give us false hopes and are no good. We are never sure that the letters would make any sense, or if the thoughts would yield positive and exultant actions.
     
         Though lifeless, they kill us and out of their emptiness, we expect something.
    
         We hope for vanity. We wait for nothing. We expect for pain.
   
         It is hard to trust words. Even actions now are treacherous thus can also be deceiving. Everything changes and so does everybody (yeah, human nature!) --- a truth everyone should accept. One day, they're sweet, the next day, they're not and so on and so forth.
  
        It may not be easy and may take a long hard time but it would be a pity thing knowing that though you can move on, you still chose to let yourself be stuck on misery.

        Why prolong the agony if you can heal the wounds now? Why not try to avail yourself of the limelight of happiness when it’s free? Why let yourself pay for something that’s not even worthy of your time and cries? Why choose to be completely devastated while seeing the person that left you hanging happy?

        I know it’s hard moving on because you were used and accustomed to those things that made you happy and feel special. It won't be a piece of a cake because you learnt to love with all of your heart.It won’t be easy because that’s your wish and that’s what you want your life to be.

        I did not write this one to preach you on what’s right or wrong, to teach you on what to do and not to do, to make you believe in every word I wrote, or to imply or bring out something bad to the people who left you hanging and to you, to people who are experiencing this kind of situation. I am here to share what I’ve learnt from those experiences that forged my views.

       I was also hurt and it did take a couple of months to recover and I must say, it wasn't easy since there will come a time you'll be missing the memories you used to have and also that very significant other who left you and who promised you some things. There will come a time that you'll cry out of the blue. Acceptance helped me to go farther. Some trusted friends also made me realize many things through their advices but above all GOD helped me. He saved me. He made me whole again. That's why I am very much thankful because even though SOME PEOPLE left me, I still have SOME PEOPLE whom I can lean on but I know being there for me won't be a permanent thing.

*It's better to trust and put confidence to GOD since He has always been true to His words.
Thanks to your lip - service! :)
You don't know how much you helped me with what you did. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dula sa Likod ng Lente ng Buhay

Sing The Tune Of PEACE, Feel The Power Of HARMONY