Heartfelt, Heartrending Heartbreak

I never thought my heart would be in the edge of jeopardy
As you left the core of my personality, scattered and teary
Was submerged in a quicksand of pain and in the brink of peril
You made me feel rise on a ravine; I can't stand still!


My heart's slowly dying, can't tolerate this excruciating pain
I need a dose of a pain reliever to stop this continuous bleeding
I've came back to my senses but it's too late
Falling in love with a heartless girl like you was a big mistake.


I used to hear sweet melodies played by my own heartbeat
But now an endless roaring cry is all that it exhibits
You made my heart displaced, better take it away
For me not to feel distress and be numb starting today.


I feel sorry for myself I gave you the right to destroy me
I was deranged by my love for you; myself, I pity!
I would rather choose being a lovelorn than be torn apart
Would rather have a stoned heart than a foolish heart.


These scars in my heart would forever remind me
On how you played my heart, treated it halfheartedly
Don't blame me if I'd be cruel, don't love again
You helped me conceptualize another impression in love here in my brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dula sa Likod ng Lente ng Buhay

Sing The Tune Of PEACE, Feel The Power Of HARMONY

How to unlove. . .